It's never easy to say "it's over", but some ways and words are certainly better than others. Here are some actual break-up lines provided by Thea Newcomb of soyouvebeendumped.com:
- Actually, I think I see you more as a friend than anything else.
- Anyone else you'd like to be having a relationship with at the moment?
- Can't we get divorced and still be together? It's just a piece of paper....
- Don't get me wrong, I really love your boobs, but I thought they were real...now that I know they're fake I can't be with someone that shallow.
- Even though we've been together for two years, you're Jewish and I'm Catholic, what would the pope say?
- I am breaking up with you now before you get too attached to me...so I am doing you a sort of favour, aren't I?
- I can't go out with someone who doesn't see GAA (Gaelic football) as a way of life.
- I don't find your farting funny anymore.
- I function better as a single person.
- I have A.D.D. and just can't stay interested in things for very long.
If you have any good break-up lines, do let us know!